The Masked Man Saga: Fox In The Henhouse 3. The Final

Hello all!

Whistle Here. So, here is the final part of the first chapter of The Masked Man Saga. Hopely you enjoy it. Let me know in the comment section what have you liked so far?  During this chapter you have spent only one day In The Oval City and quite many testicles has turned into paste ,)

Future chapters will be published at the first week of The Month. 

Next Month we will see our Masked Man once again and he has a date with The next cracker...


Whistle





































Comments

  1. I was surprised to see the roommate beating up our hero's balls but he DID promise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! He surely did! We saw that in the first part ,) please PM me what have you like so far :) my email is:
      Whistlehere87@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Well it's clear that our hero is powerfully turned on by ball busting -- both giving AND receiving! :D

      Delete
  2. Incredible chapter, my friend!! I think Robb is SO damn sexy -- that rugged, square-jawed face; those MASSIVE muscles on his trim physique; and those MORE than ample genitals! Those two images of Robb in the 7th frame of the comic are INSANELY hot, really showcasing his enormous size and incredible strength. It's so hot seeing his huge nuts being cruelly used and abused, beaten, kicked, and pummeled with a force and violence that would quickly shatter most men's eggs. But Robb proves just how insanely tough his balls are, but absorbing every nut-warping blow and still being brave and defiant! I also love seeing Robb's behemoth balls being threatened by Cannon and his deadly jaws, though I was very relieved when Blake arrived just in time to save his friend.

    And I'm intrigued by Robb's super human powers of nut destruction, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how that part of the storyline develops.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Masked Man Saga: I Need A Hero: part 1

The Masked Man Saga: Who Let The Dogs out? part4

The Masked Man Saga: Who Let the Dogs Out? Final Part