What Happened Here?

Hi! Whistle here!


I know, I know:n Last Months Chapter wasn't published at all. I'm so sorry. I think I lost myself somewhere while enjoying my summer vacation(Everyone should have one!). So, as a apologies I start something new, something small, that I wish you, my dear readers, will paricipate! In the future, Now and then, I will publish my illustrations and I deeply wish that you guys will tell me what actually happened in that picture. Tell me a story in a comment section. Even a short one :) Let your imagination flow! 

This one I made for Buster(some Months ago)to use in his blog: crackednutsballbusting.blogspot.com

Time will tell If he ever used it in his future stories. Even I don't know! Makes my nut wiggle for excitment.

Next chapter for The Masked Man Saga will be published at the end of this Month. Thank you for your patience. It will include new characters, some slapstick, and...I think there is a castration also. 

Whistle.


So, what happened?

Comments

  1. WOW, what a powerful image! I imagine that these two young men are both mighty wrestlers, and longtime rivals. Their rivalry finally leads to them challenging each other to a private, no-holds-barred wrestling match. Blue has long be jealous of the MASSIVE size of Yellow's huge bull balls, and so he's decided to use this wrestling match as an excuse to take down his rival... forever.

    Blue uses dirty tricks to quickly overpower Yellow, and spends most of the match focusing his brutal attentions on the young man's colossal cajones. Yellow's balls prove to be as ferociously tough as they are titanically large, however, absorbing blow after blow long after most men's nuts would be nothing more than a liquid meat sauce. But even the handsome hunk's endurance isn't limitless, however, and Blue can feel those humongous stones getting softer and squishier over time -- he knows that he's close to wrecking Yellow's mighty manhood forever.

    Blue gets Yellow in an unbreakable hold and prepares for the coup de grace. He sandwiches the blue-eyed stud's bruised, battered, and swollen testicles between his booted feet and then, with one final and herculean effort, slams his two feet together with Yellow's bollocks trapped in the middle. The huge, hulking orbs, terribly weakened after absorbing literally hundreds of nut-cracking blows, can finally take no more. As Blue's heels slam together, Yellow's big bountiful balls detonate, exploding in a gory, gorgeous, glorious shower of shattered nut meat. Yellow bellows in agony, his handsome face frozen in a rictus of agony and terror, as he watches his fabled manhood disintegrate right before his unbelieving eyes...

    I particularly love how much nut meat is STILL sandwiched between Blue's boots, even as massive slugs of burst nut guts are spraying out above and below. Those must have been a truly GIGANTIC set of bull balls!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was hot little mini story, Jayce!

      Delete
    2. What can I say? Other people's artwork and stories inspire me to write my own fantasies! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Masked Man Saga: I Need A Hero: part 1

The Masked Man Saga: Who Let The Dogs out? part4

The Masked Man Saga: Who Let the Dogs Out? Final Part