The Masked Man Saga: I Need A Hero: part 1

Whistle here! 

So year 2024 has started as busy as I assumed. That does not mean that I haven't drew anything. Here is the first part of this years chapter called " I need A hero". In a way it is a Blake chapter...and its not. There is a small time jump between last chapter, "Who Let The Dogs out",and this one. And I will explore that time jump in the future chapters. Not sure when the next chapter will be out. Hopely before summer. Until then...


...Hope you enjoy


Whistle






















Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, Thank you! I did add some volume to my inking. It helps to draw faster and and adds more contrast.

      Delete
  2. So hot... Please make more about guys who try to have kids

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Masked Man Saga: WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? Part2

The Masked Man Saga: Who Let The Dogs out? part4