Next part is coming
Hi! Whistle here!
No, I have not forgot my promise to deliver next chapter. In fact, I have many storylines under work. But, the way I work and do my naughty art just takes some time. Sometimes more than I can expect.
Next week I will give you new part of the ongoing chapter. After that...well...I cant really decide. What would you like to see next? Blake in his desperate situation with the bad puppies? Or maybe superhero unleashed? We need A hero after all. Or is it the Black Masked Man himself? What eventually happened between him and the Big Red? Just drop a name and maybe some information, what you dear reader, would like to see in the future.
Next week we will see some...hammering.
-Whistle
I am SO excited that another chapter is coming!! And I LOVE that it's going to involve some "hammering", as blunt force trauma is my favorite way to torture and abuse a handsome muscle man's huge balls! I hope the story involves all sorts of hammering -- fists, knees, baseball bats, etc. -- and culminates with an actual sledge hammer!!! :D
ReplyDeleteALL of the scenarios you suggested sound amazing! I would most definitely love to see what happens next to Detective Blake! That handsome muscle man is a stud of the highest order! His huge, hyper virile balls have been toughened up to super human levels from the constant abuse by his mysterious boyfriend Sam, and they can take whatever the Bad Puppies can dish out! Well, at least I THINK they can. Damn, I HOPE they can!! Blake is such a stud that I don't actually want to see his manhood snuffed out! Well, at least not yet... ;)
ReplyDeleteI also hope that the extremely heavy abuse of Blake's gorgeous bollocks forces him to orgasm at least three or four times, truly titanic purgings of his super abundant spunk. After seeing how he nutted one of his earlier assailants with the sheer volume and unbelievable force of one of his missile-like ejaculations, I hope that the Bad Puppies take precautions for their own manhood. Bad #3, that towering colossus of pale muscle, has a particularly massive set of testicles, and it would be a terrible shame if something were to happen to them...
A new super hero would also be amazing!!! I'd love for him to be more magnificently muscular than any of the men you've drawn before, a true behemoth of pure brawn. I'd also love the handsome hero to be ridiculously, colossally, monstrously hung, with a brutally thick and heavily veined cock that's at least a foot and a half long, and a pair of herculean testicles easily as big as ripe coconuts. The super hero prides himself on being indestructible... but his claims are put to the ultimate test when he is captured by his arch nemesis, and his very manhood tortured to violent extremes.
ReplyDeleteWhat's so fun about a super hero, too, is that you can subject him to tortures and abuses that no mortal man could ever hope to survive intact. But our super hero mighty writhe and bellow in agony, but his spectacularly tough man meat can endure it all. Ooh, I'd love to give you a whole laundry list of the ways I'd love to see you punish a super hero's mighty cock and balls!! :D
But you know me -- I can't help but fantasizing about Big Red. :D He's one of the handsomest men you've ever drawn, and among the beefiest. I rather hope that he's the most enormously well hung, as well! :D :D :D
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely time for Big Red to fall into the clutches of the Masked Man. He ties a defiant Big Red up, spread eagled, maybe between the goal posts on a football field. He then strips Big Red naked, and is amazed first by the sheer muscular size and extraordinary muscular definition of this godlike stud, and then is absolutely floored by the mammoth size of his cock and balls. An arrogant Big Red just sneers at the Masked Man, and dares him to do his worst. Which is exactly what the Masked Man proceeds to do...
But has the Masked Man finally met his match? He proceeds to violently pummel, stretch, smash, yank, and crush Big Red's big balls in a dozen or more different ways. Any one of those tortures should be more than enough to annihilate any man's balls, but a bellowing Big Red defies them all with his titanic testicles still intact! Not only that, but the red headed Hercules pumps out at least two or three super human loads in the process, coating a flabbergasted Masked Man with multiple layers of his hot, chunky seed.
After literally HOURS of beyond brutal tortures, Big Red's enormous bull cock is covered in vibrant bruises and lacerations, but is still as hard as granite and dripping even more cum. His humongous balls have swollen to twice their normal dimensions, rivaling bowling balls in both size and weight, and are absolutely glowing with red and purple bruises. But those insanely tough stud nuts are still intact and fully functional, and a huffing and panting and sweating Big Red just smiles at his assailant, nearing yet another explosive orgasm.
Will Big Red be the first victim of the Masked Man to survive an encounter with the infamous villain intact? Or will the Masked Man suddenly come up with a fitting way to finally end the red headed hunk's mighty manhood forever...?
Hi Sfzephyr! Thank you for the long and specific comments! As always those gives me inspiration and gives me ideas for the future.
ReplyDeleteAlways like to hear from you. We will definetly see some hammer used in the next chapter. There will also be new character introduced. It seems that core problem to publish fast is more or less my way if drawing. Sometimes my inspiration takes me from character to character. Basically means that I start something else before finishing the previous project. And other short stories has also kept me busy and away from my belowed Masked Man. But now I am motivated to draw my main story and publish at least once a Month.
I'm so excited that new posts are on their way! And I know what it feels like to be a creator -- sometimes you have all of the motivation and time you need to post frequently (or even just to stay on the same character or the same topic before moving on to something else), and other times MONTHS can go by without producing anything. Just know that I will always remain a fan of you and your work, regardless of how frequently you post. :)
DeleteAnd thank you for the kind words. I really love that we're such fans of each other's works! :D